Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bowling.......

last wednesday, went for a bowling competition among cousins...... reached Bukit Kiara at 12p.m... my family was the second last to reach there...... all nadia's fault.... :p.... the game started 5 minutes after we reach there....... we played 2 games...... my team had 4 members lai lai, yee yee, mun leng che and ME!!!! i'd was so scared i get the longkang player for the day..... so was really concerntrating on the game a lot.... luckilly i didn't let my team mates down *thank God*.... we had our lunch half way through the 2nd game.... our lunch was sponsered by fong che *thank you fong che*........ me and my cousins order different kinds of food so we could share them.... hehe... my aunties and uncles were chatting while we were playing bowling(quite loud)..... the game results finally came out..... my team won the Best Team.... so geng leh...... :D..... i had a lot of fun that day..... got lots of prizes.... :)...... look at the pics to see how much fun i had...

lai n me..... :) *wish ling were here*

*yeah*.......*poor nadia* can see but cannot eat

*haih*....... so messy......

before........

after.......

me and lai again......

prizes........ so lovely right... *thanks to mun che che and chui che che*

receiving award.... *sob sob* hair blocking

Best Player Award!!!

BEST TEAM!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
lai, me and mun che che......
cousin..........

rabbit ears!!!!!