Saturday, May 26, 2007

Can't Wait!!!!

another 5 more hours and I get to see Wu Chun and Yu Zhe.....
so happy that I can see them.....
will be meeting pris and michele in taman paramount station at 10.30am.....

got a call from my cousy at 8 something....
Cousin : Guess what!!!! There are around 50 ppl waiting already near the stage...
Me : OMG!!!! by the time i reach there then i will standing like the 12-13 rows.... :(

hope I get to see a clearer view of the two hunkies......
hope my cousy and friends get to shake hands with them......
can't wait to see them......

need to prepare to go taman paramount now...
will tell u more about the concert....
here are a few pictures.....

Tang Yu Zhe and Wu Chun


*yu zhe* and *wu chun*

they are so HOT!!!!

and also cute and good looking....

beside Rain...... :P