Monday, May 14, 2007

Mid-Term

my Mid-Term starts today.... it will end on wednesday...

i have 2 tests today..... critical thinking and org comm.....

critical thinking was ok for me but org comm was kinda hard because ms. sharmila didn't give us any tips...... :(

and i didn't really study......

on wednesday i will be having my sociology and intro to mass comm test....

hope the test will be easy....

BUT......... one good thing is that i don't have to go class tomorrow and maybe this whole week.....
hope there is no writing & referencing and sociology class....... *praying hard*

so happy today there is no malaysian studies..... hehehe.......

went yam cha with rex, liza, cherish and andrew after org comm test end......

Btw, Thanks andrew for fetching me home..... Arigato!!!!

btw, good luck to all my friend in thier mid-term test.....

GAMBATEH!!!!

need to go and study

byezz.....

in the library.....
love ya all...... :P