Tuesday, July 24, 2007

B - R - A - C - E - S!!!

i woke up at 9 something today....
get ready to go to the dentist to put on BRACES!!!

was a little bit afraid at first...
scared i couldn't eat a LOT of my favourite food....
before that, i went to a coffee shop to eat 'Mee Yoke'(prawn mee)...

then it is the moment...... 10.45am......
my appointment is at 11am....
i reached the doctor there at 10.55am....
as i enter i saw this boy sitting at the couch and i guess he must be the patient earlier than me....

as i wait... the guy was called in by the nurse....
and i waited........ and...... waited and....... waited.....
and it long passed 11 something....
*haih*.... after that is my turn....

i was so afraid looking at all the equipment....
because i have a small mouth when i was ask to stretch my mouth for the dentist to put the braces i can feel the pain.....

after the braces was put on... i feel ok
is not really as pain as i thought so....

then i went to TESCO to go shoppinng with my mom....

came back and sleep.....
woke up aroound 7 and ate porridge...
believe me i try to eat the chicken in the porridge and it was PAINFUL!!!

dunno wat to eat tomorrow.... :(

will be going out with my cousin Rachel and my mom to watch Transformers.....
it will be my second time and their first time....

need to go and edit songs for my sis so
TATA

p.s : i look awful in braces.... believe me...