Sunday, August 12, 2007

college is starting.....

it's been a while since i update my blog...
i wanted to stay away from everyone and be at home to cool down....
plus my COMP got something wrong again....

my sis went for a company trip is redang......
leaving her daughter with me and my mom...
i kick out from my room and was forced to sleep with on the couch because my mom is sleeping with my niece.......

college is going to start....
i will be going college today for the new semester lecture...

3 weeks just pass like that...
What did i do for 3 weeks?
1) sleep more than 10 hours a day
2) eat
3) go market with my mom
4) play playstation
5) play computer games
6) watch tv
7) went out with my cousins

and yeah my results....
it was okay..... better in fact than wat i expected.....
but new semester a new start....
*must study hard*

can't wait till afternoon to see wat will i be studying....
nights...