Sunday, November 11, 2007

happy but sad

haih.... these is suppose to be a happy month but it turns out sad....
assignment, assignment, sponsors, sponsors, animation, animation, exhibition, exhibition.....
wow..... can't really cool down..... haih..

luckilly yesterday went out with my family and cousins go celebrate nadia's birthday.....
at least can chit chat and laugh.....

but this coming week is the busiest week.....

Mon - Do goodie bags and passed up animation
Tues - Collect vouchers
Wed - have to practice speech and get ready the notes for broadcasting
Thurs - Major Speech & my fm Live Broadcast
Fri - take pictures for exhibition which will be on next mon...

such a busy week......
thank goodness I finish my animation....
hope it is ok....
and luckilly that is the last major speech....

i just have to wait another month and i am off to Thailand...... :D
can't wait to go with my mommy and relatives....