Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Birthday....

i will like to thank all of my friends, family and relatives for wishing me Happy Birthday!!!
i am sorry i din get to celebrate with some of u all...
i already promise my cousins.....

i will like to thank all my wonderful friends foo remembering my birthday...

thanks Huiluen, Huey Luan, Shi Ching and Wei Voon for celebrating my birthday with me on tuesday..... sorry i can't celebrate with you all on the exact date.... :)

thanks to Ling and Lai for celebrating my birthday.......
it is really nice....
I enjoy the laughing, playing, talking with u two....
and also the 'cheap' talk.... lol
love u guys....
U ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Thanks Jin Sean, Sharon, Shi Ching, Huey Luan, Wei Voon, Tzi Ying, Paulina, Mei Ying, HuiLuen, Mabel, Natasha, Zi Chin, Jit Kai, Justin, Paulina, Pei Ji, Rachel Teng, Sweet Li, Han-Nah, Cherish, Nick, Ikky(sorry don't know how to spell), Haniff, KJ, Harpreet, Pui Cheng, Meng Wai, Meng Leong, PRIQUILALA aka priscilla, Foong Theng and Mabel(bro fren) for wishing me Happy Birthday.......

AND ALSO.........

Thanks to my beloved cousins.....
Ling Ling, Lai Lai, Mun Leng Jie , Yee Yee, Kay Kay, Uncle Kok Weng and Rachel Wong

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..........
my mommy, jie jie, my niece Nadia(even though she din say happy birthday but i know she is saying) and my bro in law......

Thank You ALL!!!!!
was really touched......

i have a great time yesterday......