Thursday, December 6, 2007

holiday here i come.....

hehe...... yesterday was the the last day for my finals....
phew... finally......
well now i can go and hang out with my cousins and friends.....
:D

will be going Thailand the day after tomorrow....
can't wait to see all of my cousins.... :D
cousy rachel, i will get u ur birthday and christmas present from Thailand.....
hahaha..... sorry i very cheapskate.....

after i come back from Thailand the first thing to do is find a job.....
job = $$
need money because christmas is coming........
now i got to buy another one more present to think of.....
haih...... my niece Nadia.....
all the money i earn have to buy her a present.......
wat to do i am her aunty........

well gtg now....
need to pack my stuff.....
let me think junk food(i'm loving it), mp3, hmm wat else....
ciao....