Friday, February 22, 2008

*hurt*

i am feeling so hurt so betrayed............
i thought we are SOOOOO close......
but in the end u hurt and betray me.....
never thought this will happen to me.......
always saying i am more important but in the end...... haih








Ling and Lai i hate u both....... xp
ffk me la........

Lai, u say you will watch with me 'Jumper' last week..........
end up u watch with ur 'guy'.....
say that cousins are more important than bf....... :P
u owe me.....
when u got ur salary must belanja me...... :D

Ling, u say watch with me today.....
then u say ur fren also wanna watch....
i say going times square around 3 something....
u say ur fren might not wan to watsh at that time since ur school is near times square......
somemore say cousins are more important than fren..... xp


And worse of all u two have to tell me that the show is nice and the guy is cute.....
feeling hurt...... emoing now.....
i stay in pj go all the way to kl just to watch with u both.....
i din even complain going to kl alone......
wat a great cousin i am but u t both....... :(
dun want to watch with u two already..............



haha...... btw, this post is just for fun only..
i am not really angry but feel hurt.... haha