Monday, March 3, 2008

tagged.....

tagged by paulina...... miss you


5 things you love about yourself:

1) talk a lot.......
2) becoming 'CNN reporter'.... haha
3) love to eat...... :)

4) having fun during outing with cousins
5) love to sleeeeeeeeeppppp.....



5 things you don't love about yourself:
1) i dun have enough money
2) can't work
3) not intelligent
4) play around
5) lazy


5 things you love about your best friends:
1) chat with me when i am lonely.....
2) cheer me up when i am sad
3) support me when i wanna accomplish something....
4) making up stupid jokes
5) laugh non stop.... :D


5 things you love:
1) I love my family.....
2) I love my cousins......
3) I love all my friends.....
4) reading comic books.....
5) watching movie.... :D

5 things you hate:
1) assignments
2) not intelligent......
3) cousins abandoning me.... lol
4) can't watch tv...... :(
5) no more comic books.........


5 things you wish you'll have:
1) i wish to have new handphone....
2) i wish that my close fren, Paulina, comes back.....
3) wish i can win a lottery
4) wish i can have a good job in the future
5) i can have more soft toys.... :P


Your top 5 phrases:
1) Rain is soooooo hot!!!
2) Nicholas Teo is sooooo handsome!!!!
3) Aaron Yan is sooooo cute!!!!
4)
watever......
5) i dun care......



5 people you tag:
1) Shi Ching
2) Pei Gee
3) Priscilla
4) Stephanie
5) Cherish