Thursday, May 22, 2008

businesswoman?? businessman??

i feel so unsuccessful.....
two of my frens started to sell things on9....
they are earning money....
promise to promote their things...

first, is Tzi Ying
she is selling clothes.....
the clothes are not bad....
just dun have my size only :(
but is okay.... hahaha
tzi ying, u owe me one...... :p
click here to check it out....
u all will love it.... lol
there is couple tee's and mostly girls/ladies clothes..
lai, i know u love it already.....

second, is mr boon siong.....
he is sells computer stuff and also fix them....
his skills are good....
always help me fix my comp.....
Thanks ya!!! :D
for more info, click here to check it out.....
those who are like me, always kena virus or those who wanna update...
go check it out..... hahaha
there is hard disc, western digital and so on...

i think i should start something tooo.....
it seems like a trend now....
wat am i good at.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
Nothing!!! LOL
shall start to think....
sell comic books??? nah.... i love them tooo much...