Monday, May 5, 2008

taggy

What is the most important thing in your life?
family and relatives...... :D

Do you smoke?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the latest gadget that you own?
the latest...... phone.....

Who did you mostly text yesterday?
no credit... din text.... :p

What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
food..... haha

Where do you wish to get married?
somewhere nice.... like Korea..... haha

How many kids do you want?
1 girl and 1 boy... keke

Are you in love?
nope!!

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Shabu Shabu King....

Name the lastest book that you bought?
is comic book counted.... then is Detective Conan....

What is your full name?
well..... is kinda private... haha

Do you prefer your mother or father?
both..... it depends on the situation...

Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
i want to meet so many ppl but if u let me choose........ Kangin from Super Junior... :D

Do you do your own laundry?
Not really.... most of the time i am lazy...

The most exciting place you want to go?
KOREA!!!!! super junior, Rain or Taiwan!!!! Aaron Yan, Joe Cheng

Hugs or kisses?
kisses from my niece.....

Single or attached?
Single..... D

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- she migrated to Canada...
- always listening to me when i am stress....
- she like comic books/manga just like me....
- i know her since primary......
- she cheer me up when i am sad....

Things I am passionate about
- having soft toys.....
- owning comic books that is not distributed now....
- dramas of the series i love.....
- craving for mee york aka prawn mee..

Things I say too often
- according to...... too much ps class.....
- i think so....
- watever
- don't know

Books I’ve read recently
comic books???

Songs I could listen to over and over again
Taylor Swift - Tears Drop on My guitar
Super Junior - U

Things I learned last year
- driving......
- some of mass comm subjects... :p

i tagged..
*lai*
*ling*