Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~Cooking Class~

I got an email from Mun Leng Jie about a Korean Cooking Class....
being a Korean Lover i am, it is a MUST to attend....
it took me a few days to persuade my friends to go....
thankfully 2 of my besties agreed to teman me go....

BUT!!!

on that day itself, shi ching ffk me....
she overslept because she slept late last night trying to stalk ppl in facebook.... haih!!!
so only Tzi Ying and I went for the Korean Cooking Class...

Once we reached there, we registered and took a seat...
They handed out goodie bags to us...
The content of the goodies bags is really interesting...
There is a cook book, a box of ginseng, Korea's map and also a travel guide...
My sister and mom will surely love it a LOT!!!


all of them are focusing on the movie...

The Korean lady is teaching us how to make the Korean pancake...

Once the presentation is over~~
everyone practically rushed over to the table to see what ingredients did the lady used...

Tzi Ying and Me....
she so sweet unlike Shi Ching... Xp

the Glass Noodle and the Korean pancake...

Me

Before...

After...

Everyone is lining up for the food....
Can't wait for my turn.. :d

While browsing around the store...
Something caught my eye....
-

-

-

Boys Over Flowers Poster
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
they are so handsome...
really wanted to take pic next to the poster but feel 'pai seh'...


really a great experience...
Thanks Mun Leng Jie for sharing the information.... :D