Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Day~~~~~~

YEA~~~~~~
last friday was my last day for internship!!!
i feel so happy and relaxed now!!
no!!!, its not because i hate my job, i just that i need time to handle my application forms, recommendation letters and learn some basic Korean!! :D

before i left, i passed all the stuff that I handle to Jamie, the new intern, since she will be handling it from now on.....

After work, some of the interns wanted to have a farewell dinner with me....
it took us 8 hours to make a decision, finally we decided to go to Fish & Co in 1 Utama...


Ying Zi and Amy
(yep, is kinda confusing having 2 Amy's in 1 office)

Jamie and Me

Hannah, Ying Zi and Amy


Jamie, Me, Hannah, Ying Zi and Amy

it was fun hanging out with them!!!
it was kind of fun working in a PR company!! if there aren't any politics there....