Sunday, September 23, 2007

another normal day in college....

was waiting for sweet to send me the pics but both our timing not ngam... btw, THANKS sweet!!....
class is as usual on friday.. hearing my classmates presenting is nice... :)
sweet and rachel u did very well... :)
while waiting for radio class to start, it didn't...
i did some cam with my classmates....
it's really fun...

talk to the hand, sweet... lol
* mua*
me and sweet sweet....
she have to post like tat... :( hehe

acting cute.... lol
me and rachel.... :)
cherish and i... :)
reading mags...
me and cheerful aliya(sorry dun know to spell)...
sweet nina and me....
hannah (without specs) and me
hannah (with specs) and me
we look like sisters right....
hyper ash and me.....
well..... this is all i can post right now...
going for my granduncle son wedding dinner...
gtg... will snap more pics soon... :)