Sunday, September 23, 2007

royal china...

went to royal china yesterday to attend my mom uncle son wedding....
in another word, my uncle.... :P
it was really really fun....
got ready around 5 something then went to 1 utama to get my photos for my assignment....
the photo is better than the first time.....


Royal China

nadia having fun eating apple....


everyone enjoying themselves.....


mom, nadia and sis....


sharon jie jie and samuel....

mun jie jie and me
mun yue jie, mun leng jie, chui jie jie and mun jie jie...
4 tai mei san.....
sorry mun leng jie.... took half face...

2 sweet sisters...
2 leng lui's....

THE MOMENT
the bride and groom....

sorry a bit blur....
three sweet cousins.....
lai and me...
ling and me....
yee and me....

finally she get to take with me...

future miss muruku and me.... u know wat i mean.... :p

chui jie jie and me....
up left to right: lai, ling and me
down left to right: chui jie, yee, yan yan and mun jie...

up left to right: fong che, lai, ling and me...

down left to right: chui jie, yee, yan yan and mun jie...

he is a amcee... singing aaron kwok song...

he say he wants to dance and take off his clothes... omg..
he is DRUNK!!!!

KLCC scenery is so nice at night....


this is wat i wore....


caming in my room.... with specs...


caming in room... without specs...

btw, gtg now....

need to get my work done for tomorrow...

bye bye... will blog soon....

will see u cousins next week... :)