Thursday, September 27, 2007

a sweet day...

yesterday i was happy because i get to go out with one of my besties.....
TAN ZI CHIN......
she is the most hardest person to ajak go out....
always say she busy her and busy there...
i have to find out found out from my fren Chin was on holiday....
i pick her up around 12 something at KJ station... (my driving is ok)
then we decided to go Curve...
Chin wanna go see the shop 'Nicci'....
see i so good teman u go shopping...
everyone knows i hate shopping...
she couldn't find any suitable clothes we went to mumm mumm.....
both of us couldn't think of wat to eat... haih
at last we makan at Vivo......
later after that we went to 1Utama.....
Chin want to shop for shoes...
so i drove 1 Utama...
we saw someone that we know with his 'friend'......
pretend to be blur... haih... as usual...
Finally, she got her shoes and i got myself a small gift...
hehe...
drove her back to her house.....
went home finish my speech...
i finish my oral test around 9 something...
my heart pounds even harder than written test... *scared*
btw, it all end and i am glad...
wanted to pic showing everyone is busy memorizing but i couldn't cause i myself is busy memorizing...
will be going with michele and priquilala they all tomorrow.... :)
so happy i get to go out with all my frens i din see for so long.... :)


chin and i in Vivo....chin an mua......


trying off so MANY shoes.....

trying to take pic on the escalator....

hurry yto finish our second wan.... :p

chin pretending to be scared of my driving....

chin is back to her sweet self....


take pic while waiting for light to turn green....

i look weird in this pic....
i wonder why.....



chin destroying my cute pic... LOl!!

last pic of the day...


sorry Chin scared you with my driving....
really have fun with u....
that's all for today...