Saturday, July 26, 2008

out out out.......

yesterday, went out with chai ying and sharon for lunch....
is been a while since i saw chai ying....
since the last gathering.....
we ate in simply penang in 1U.....
chatted and laughed a lot.......
yea, it's nice to talked to chai ying and sharon....

at night I went out to have dinner with sharon, zi chin, warner, kai min and ti ming....
but the guys came late....
the girls and I went to Carl's Junior....
chatted a lot with sharon and zi chin....
suddenly we talked about ghost stories.... I know is a bit weird
then the guys came......
i feel awkward.....
did not talk to them for 2 years since SPM except for warner.....
yeah.... so I went home early to avoid the awkward feeling....
i am a bit anti-social....... i know......... :p

Ms Sharon...... :DZi Chin and Me.... :D
Zi Chin and Me
i told Zi Chin and Sharon that i look differently without specs and when my hair is tied....
so I did an experiment with zi chin's helped....

~TADA~


Zi Chin and me....
i look weird right.... i know... :D
Zi Chin was trying to 'tahan' her laughter.....
sleepy Sharon craving for food.....
sorry for this pic....
was playing with my phone... :p

okis dokie.......
time to sleep..... nights.... :D