Wednesday, July 30, 2008

work?? enjoy??

i mentioned earlier in my previous post that i will worked until friday.....
but under some circumstances i worked until monday....
seeing that i could get more $$......

on monday, did the same old thing that i did for the past few days.....
called the members and clients.....
they are indeed very nice ppl.......
very humble.... :D

my cousin and I was sooooooo happy that we am free........
no more calling members and clients.....hahahaha
my ear seriously need to take a rest from all those not interested answers.......
but i am free to chit chat and gossip.... :D

btw, Thanks Chui Jie Jie for the recommendation!!! :D

i was bored.....
picture is the only thing that can cure me since i could not hear any music...

i can enjoy my sem break now... :D
but at the same time i want to work..... :(
i want to earn more money.... haih
who will hire me when i can only work until august 10..... :(
but nvm...... just enjoy

i could not go to MTV Asia Awards.....
my chance of seeing Super Junior in real life is gone.... haih....
nvmd is okay.....there is always a next time....
Super Junior Fighting!!!!

my mom puts on the specs on Nadia that i took from the mph.....
nadia look so cute.... hehe
she looks like the guy from X-Men......
Cyclops if i am correct.... :p

p/s to my cousins:
Nadia is is getting cuter and cuter everyday.... hehe..
she learned a lot of new things..... (of course from her cute aunty......me!!!) :p
so when we meet, u all shall see her cute and adorable act....
just hope she is not shy when she see u all..... :D