Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wei Voon...

sorry for the super duper late update!!
last week we celebrated Wei Voon's birthday in Prince Cafe...
thanks to Shi Ching for organizing it...
she chooses the place because it have air con, nice food and also TV!!!!!
TV is important because that day is the Opening Ceremony for Olympics....
i could not miss that!!!

the party was suppose to be at 7.30pm...
but i arrived there late because i was stuck in the jam.... (my legs was so painful)
when we arrived only 4 people showed up....
the rest still haven't arrived yet..
soon Wei Voon also arrived...
passed her the present....

the opening ceremony was awesome!! It was so nice!!!
so all of us chatted and stuff.....
take picture with some of them.... :D
I have loads of fun that day....

Happy Belated Birthday Wei Voon!!!!

birthday gal and me...
birthday gal and me again ^^
tzi ying and me!!
me, tzi ying and sharon...
tzi ying and me again...tzi ying, me and shi ching....
i look like their mom... :(
tzi ying and me again...
candid by shi ching...
tzi ying and sharon look so nice...
i look so sad.... :(
5 Kembojians gals that went tat day.......
YEAH!!!!!!
ee mun and me.... :D
me and mei ying.... :p
shi ching and me...
shi ching and me...
shi ching pose too formal di....
wei voon, shi ching me and tzi ying...
tzi ying, y u kacau us... :p
hsiao joy, wei voon shi ching, tzi ying, huey yee and me....

the party was nice

BUT!!!!!

tzi ying, ti ming, wei voon, kah chen, sharon, warner and shi ching....
bully me to take pic for of u all... hmph!!
jk only... :p

p/s :i know u all like my picture skill....
just admit it la... :p