Wednesday, August 20, 2008

c.o.u.s.i.n.s!!

last saturday, my family and i went out with mun jie jie, mun yue jie and mun leng jie......
we went to 1utama.....
we shopped for some stuff.....
mun yue jie and mun leng jie bought some stuff for yew kor and his family.........
found out a BIG news from them.....
just that everyone knew about this news except me.... even my mom and sis knew about it....
how can?!!!!! i am the most 'pat' in the family but i am the second last to know about this news.......... sorry ling....
Congrats Yew Kor, Sharon Jie Jie and Samuel!!

last monday went out with my cousins.....
went to Pavilion......
is been so long since i went out with my bestie cousins..... :D
the boys are finally reunited..... the so called 'fu fu'.... haha!!
went to this pancake shop.....
the pancake and waffle was nice....
even the spaghetti and hamburger...
after that we went to KFC..... (i know we ate a lot)
then we shop a little and head back home....

the hamburger and spaghetti.......
sedap~nya :d
the pancake....
dun u think it look nice... :d
got so many different types choc chip, marble and others...
ling and me....
ling ans me.....
ling, lai and me....
lai, ling and me.......
cousy cousy....
the 'Fu Fu' finally reunited!!!!

sorry some of the pics are quite blur...
can't wait to go out with u all next time.... :D