Thursday, August 28, 2008

unlucky....

classes have officially started....
as usual, first lectures are always boring.....

yesterday was Rachel's birthday.....
Happy Belated Birthday!!

i am a bit upset with my college....
it all started last week....
i went to pay my fees....
this lady told me that something is wrong with their system,
so only 1 subject out of 5 is registered.....
she told that she will helped me to register the other 4...
so i left...
then last friday, my name did not appeared on the other name lists..
so i went to the Bursary to checked...
another lady told me that the 5 subjects "are" registered...
i was satisfied so i left....
till now my name did not appeared on the other name lists...
even Farah's name appeared(she paid later than me)...
went to the Bursary to checked again...
this time a man told me that their system got something wrong...
he already email the details to the it department to handle it...
but they haven't got back to him....
they are taking their own sweet time doing it....
he told me if he unregister and register again the subjects...
the system will take it that i retake the subject, i am not gonna let that happen...
so all i can do now is wait......
i am so unlucky....