Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~Convocation~

The day has come!!!
*drum rolls* My convocation!! :D

At first, I never planned to attend for the convocation because it is quite expensive but like my mom and sis said, "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, don't miss it". What they say is true!! So here I am!! Attending my convocation!!!


:D

Went to the One world hotel early to rehearse for the convo....
It was so boring but cool!!

Farah and I..

The event!!!!

My flower...

Mommy and I...

*Muaks*
Thanks for the flowers mommy!!!!!

Farah and I...

The graduate


Mommy!!!




Me, Lovey and Ashley

Suba and I

Ash and I

Caryn and I

The reception hall....

The tickets are expensive because it comes with....


FOOD!!!!!
Mee and rice

Sandwich

Yum yum!!

Curry chicken and rice

Tauhu with vegetables stuffing..

Water, Coffee and Tea...
No juice... :(

Desserts anyone?

Mommy and I are graduating!!

Mommy and Nadia

Nadia and I..


Thank you mommy for putting me through to college and giving me a chance to gain knowledge in the course that I am interested in !!! I love you mommy!!!

Daddy, I made it!!I am now an official Diploma graduate!! Hope that you will be proud of me!! I love you too!! :D

Thank you so much mommy and jie jie for giving me a chance to experience this!!! :D
Hopefully, I would have a next convocation in a few years time where I am wearing the hats and in Korea... :D
I am a Diploma Graduate!!!!! Woohoo!!~~