Monday, August 17, 2009

Eason Chan "Moving On Stage"

YEP ppl!!! I went for Eason Chan's concert!! :D
Before you scold me first, listen to me first. I know you all may be thinking why am i wasting my money going for Eason's concert when I am only interested in Korean pop but.....

Before I continue, I would to thank my Jie Jie, Pebbles!!!!!!!! *muaks*
No, she did not buy for me the tickets!!! She got it for FREE from some person!!!!!!!!
And that's not it!!! It's a VVIP seat!!!! I know!! OMG right!!!!

Well, Thank again Jie Jie for giving me the tickets!!
So, I ask Lai to join me!!

If you look at the right hand corner of the ticket,
you can see that it cost RM 398 each.... O.O...
so expensive!!!!

Ms Law Sau Li finally arriving Sunway after like ten years!!! haha!!

Every VVIP have this tag...
I think to recognise them among the others...

~Food~
this is so cool!!!!
VVIP's gets to enjoy the buffet and unlimited drinks during the concert...

The place is starting to fill up....
i wonder where did all the water go?


Lai and I was very upset before the concert started...
there are two ladies standing in front of us, blocking our view...
they just stood there still....
and knowing lai, she just went up to the two ladies and asked them to move...
*clap hands*
they move after that...

the two ladies!!!

that's not the end!!
during the concert, someone sitting behind of us kept dropping their stuffs on lai and me...
the first be might be accidental but not the second one...
if they do not want their friend to move,
then save a SEAT for them!!!!!!!!!
dong dong people!!!!

great performance by this group, Man Hand

Eason Chan entering the stage!!


So cool right!!!

Look at the amount of the big hand flappy thingy....

the VVIP's...

the public toilet...
it smell so bad during the concert....
I am sorry that the pic is so dark!!
try to look closer...

Cool fireworks thingy...
but the pollution is.....

Me and Lai
behind are the two dong dong people who kept "dropping" their stuff....



Look carefully!!
you can see like some sort of shape....
like a petal!!
cool effects!!!


Well, the concert awesome!!!
but both lai and i went home early to avoid traffic jam!!
get to experience to be a VVIP!!!!
We thought that there will be some Malaysian artist attending the concert but nope!!!
No luck!!!
Well, thanks Jie!!!!
I can't wait for Super Junior, DBSK and 2PM concert!!!!!!!!
Woohoo~~~