Monday, August 3, 2009

Shocked!!

I just have the biggest shocked of my life. I was browsing through the website regarding the scholarship details that I have applied for. I know I am being impatient… HAHA!! Then, something caught my eye. It was the scholarship results from the previous year. No, I did not see my friend’s name in there, is the date of the results that was published that shocked me. It was on the 22nd September, and all these while I thought the results will be out during the end of August or beginning of September. Another sad thing was that the deadline for the last year scholarship was 15th July. This year the scholarship’s deadline is on the 31st July meaning I have to wait for two months for the results to be out. Hmmmm…. What should I do now? My well planned plan is now not that well planned anymore.


Oh well, instead of working in the company until this month might as well work until September. Can gain more money and my resume will look better. Since I have so much time during the weekends, I might as well get a part time job. This way I do not have to ask my mom for money when I am going further my studies in Korea. Even if I did not get accepted, I have nothing to lose I will just have more money to spend here…wakakakaka!!!! I rather plan ahead of time than regretting. I have already checked if I want to buy a computer when I am in Korea it will costs around RM4k. yep… once I am able to posses the Korean language… part time job here I come!!!! Since the plugs in Korea are so much different from Malaysia and their call centers are different, I need to get a new phone and a new sim card(bye bye my sweet number). But the phones are quite cheap considering that my phone nearly cost the same price here. I need to get a part time job soon. Anyone can recommend me any part-time job?


I am so happy. Today is the first day of my Korean lessons. Thanks to the Korea Trade Center for organizing free Korean classes to all Korean lovers, especially me. The lesson was pretty awesome but it was quite hard to catch up since I am starting in level 4. Don’t think I am snobbish, I have to take this class because this is the only class that is available during the night. The rest is in the afternoon. Well, I know I am able to overcome this situation. To me I think that if I like a certain culture, language will not be a problem. Even if I have problem, I can always ask question. :D At least when I go to Korea, I am able to communicate a little with the citizens there.


p/s: Zi Chin, I am going to miss you so much!!! Take Care!! Buy me back some stuff from Hong Kong when you are come back for vacation.