Wednesday, September 30, 2009

*Grief*

Hey ppl... I did not get accepted for the scholarship. I won't be able to further my studies anymore.

*edited*
I am feeling somehow okay but at the same time depressed. But, i still have to face the fact that I am not accepted. At some point I am happy that I am not accepted because I won't be separated from my friends and family and I am able to release the huge burden my mom has been carrying on since my father have passed away. At least with working now, she can feel more relax that she do not have to pay for my educational fees, my living expenses and of course for my collection of comic books.. XD

Guess what?!! I am starting my new job tomorrow!!! I am thrilled that I can finally leave the house. Not working is fun just for the first few days but 15 days not doing anything besides going youtube, facebook, fanfiction and hotmail is very depressing. Believe me!! Wish me good luck tomorrow!!! :D