Sunday, September 27, 2009

~Lunch~

First hand, I would like to clear up some misunderstanding.
As some of you may have read my previous post, I have written that the scholarship results will be out by last week. Well, the results got delayed as they (the person in charge of the scholarship) have difficulty in choosing the participants since there are a lot of qualified participants this year. So, the results will be out by this week. Hopefully, I could get in. I would inform all of you as soon as I have seen the results. :D

Back to topic, today my family went out for lunch.
We ate at Pizzeria Bella Italia at SS2.
Three of us order their set lunch!!
The price is based on what main course you order and it comes with a appetizer and a drink.


~Mushroom Soup~
yummy!!

~Ice Lemon Tea~

Penne A.B, Italia
It is seafood pasta..
Big portion and delicious!!

Pizza Diavola
Is something like a peppreroni pizza but better since it is homemade!! :d

AND NOT TO FORGET

Lamb Shank
The portion is huge and it's super delicious!!
The price is quite reasonable.. RM 25

look at the lamb!!

The food is really good even picky Nadia said kept eating the spaghetti and my beef pepperoni...

p/s: please checked out my niece, Nadia's blog. Click here. Please wait for a while for everything to be settle. The cool design is done by her awesome 'yee yee', me!!! LOL!!! And ain't mine cool too... I feel so cool... lol!!!