Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jaebum!!

The 8th of September, was the day that I could never expect something like this will happen. I cried when I found out that Jaebum, from 2PM, decided to leave the group and fly back to his hometown, Seattle. It was really sad seeing him leaving his group members, his career and his fans. It was just a mistake he has done four years ago, and now the antis have chased him away. I really hope that he will come back soon. I going to miss him so much. I just can’t imagine myself listening to 2PM songs without him singing and watch the variety shows he acted in. It was really a sad day for all the Hottest out there, as their favourite Leadja won’t be there anymore. I miss him so much. I am going to cry again seeing him leaving the Korea airport and arriving in the Seattle airport. :'(


The leader of the beast idols!!!!
One of the coolest leader in the Kpop history.
Jaebum, Hwaiting!!!!
I will wait for your return!!!!
사링해요!!!