Friday, September 11, 2009

Shredding Queen

Life in the office is ever so boring. Well, that’s life. For this past week, I have been doing nothing but shredding papers. Yep, you hear me SHREDDING PAPERS. I have to shred at least 4 boxes full of papers!! It is not as easy as you think. Since the paper shredder is so small, it gets full easily and on top of that I have to take the shredded papers out and put it in the garbage bag. I don’t mind doing it as long as I have something to do but I just could not tolerate the freezing air conditioner, the room space and the awful smell.

Believe me, I thought I was in a freezer when I was in that room. It was so cold. Imagine yourself wearing long sleeve formal wear to work and wear a jacket on top of it and another jacket . That shows how cold it is. I thought that with the increase amount of bags fill with the shredded papers would make the room warmer but I felt colder by the second.

The worst is that they even put the garbage from morning to afternoon in that room. Imagine all sorts of leftover foods from curry, rice, mee, fruits , breads and others in that room. It was so hard to even breathe. The smell was awful.

It was very boring too. No one is in that room besides me. And you know that I need to talk, if I don’t talk means something is wrong with me. Well, at least I have my new baby, mp3, to accompany me. I was listening to Korean and some Mandarin songs while shredding.

Due to the lack of garbage bags, I have to continue shredding on Monday when more garbage bags arrive. I have to shred another 2 more boxes of papers. I shall be call the ‘Shredding Queen’. I bet no one has ever shred that much paper as I have. Haha!!


Shredded papers.....

The 'Shredding Queen'

My masterpiece...

Chun le.... :P

But in that lonely and cold room, I kept thinking about Jaebum. How I wish that he will go back to Korea and return back to 2PM. Remembering his jokes on variety shows, his laughter and his playful actions. It was just last week I was having fun watching him on ‘Wild Bunny’. At least he is safe back home where no anti's can hurt him. I thought that if I go to Korea, I would be able to meet him. :(

He is my dream guy.
He is so funny, witty and very outgoing.


Photobucket

He is so cute right!! ^o^

Photobucket

and HOT!!!! *melts*

p/s: ling & lai, do you think I should buy their poster with their printed signature on? It costs $12. OMG!! I am going crazy. Just ignore me. I need time to meditate.

So……. I am the Shredding Queen. XD